“At North West Skills Academy, we aim to offer the highest quality training and assessment for operatives who want to start installing or who are already installing E.W.I. throughout the U.K.”
What we can offer
- Mobile service as well as various training venues – NWSA will travel to your place of work to deliver on site training for E.W.I. All materials and equipment included.
- Nationwide service – No limit on distance. NWSA will respond as required.
- Over 40 years’ experience in External Wall Insulation and construction Training – The staff at NWSA are current, highly qualified, skilled and experienced in the E.W.I. market and training.
- Instant connections for work in your area – NWSA have very strong links to industry throughout the U.K.
Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Insulation and Building Treatments—External Wall Insulation EWI
Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Plastering – Solid (Full)
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Plastering – Solid (Full)
NVQ Level 2 On-Site Assessment and Training (OSAT)
- Flexible workplace assessments for E.W.I. operatives
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in External Wall Insulation
- CSCS test and application for card included.
- We also offer OSAT for many other occupational backgrounds such as Plastering, Bricklaying, Painting and Decorating and Site Carpentry
Cost: TBC / Funding available. To check if you are eligible please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
One day fast track E.W.I. training.
- Presentation including background information surrounding Government initiatives such as Green Deal and ECO.
- Intense practical training including demonstrations by our experts on fixing base rails and insulation boards, applying scrim adhesive and reinforcement mesh, applying slurry coat and flattening and a range of finishing options including Silicone coloured render, Brick slips and Pebbledash.
- Lunch provided*
- Certificate of approval
- Reduced rate for progression onto NVQ Level 2 OSAT
Cost: £150-£200 per person dependant on group size and location. To arrange a booking please email us on email@example.com
- Apprenticeships in Maintenance operations and other occupational areas
- Pre-employment courses for unemployed people seeking work.
- Real work experience opportunities
Please register your interest in any of the above by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*not available on mobile training days.